Active and passive voice Rule with modals,

Active and passive voice Rule with modals
Modals
Auxiliary Verb in Passive Voice
Active Voice
Passive Voice
Can/ Could
Can/Could+ be+ 3rdverb
can solve these sums.
These sums can be solved by me.
cannot solve these sums.
These sums cannot be solved by me.
Can I solve these sums?
Can these sums be solved by me?
Has to/ Have to
Has to/ Have to+3rdverb
He has to complete his assignment.
His assignment has to be completed by him?
Must
Must+3rd verb
You must learn this book.
This book must be learnt by you.
May
may+be+3rd verb
may buy the book.
The book may be bought by me.
Might
might+ be+ 3rd Verb
They might play chess.
Chess might be played by them.
Should
should+ be+3rd verb
Students should learn all lessons.
All lessons should be learnt by students.

No comments

Featured Post

Pahela Baishakh Paragraph The First Day Of Bengali New Year

Pahela Baishakh Paragraph The First Day Of Bengali New Year

Powered by Blogger.