Write a dialogue between you and Mabrur Passing the Leisure Time




A Dialogue
about Passing the Leisure Time





Ahsan: Hello! Reza. How are
you?


Mabrur: Hi! I’m fine. What’s about you?




Ahsan:
I’m fine, too. What are you doing now?



Mabrur: I’m reading a story book. It’s my favorite pastime.



Ahsan:   Why do you like reading and how do you spend your 
                   
 leisure time?



Mabrur:  Oh! Book gives me much pleasure and different   
 information about different things. Mostly, I spend my leisure time by
reading different books.




Ahsan:
What types of books do you like most?



Mabrur: I like science fiction, novel, story books etc.



Ahsan: Nice!



Mabrur: Oh! I also like to roam in my leisure. What’s about you?



Ahsan: I spend my leisure time by gardening. In my garden I have planted
different types of trees. It gives much pleasure.




Mabrur:
Thanks Roni.



Ahsan: It’s your pleasure. Bye.



Mabrur: Bye. 



No comments

Featured Post

Pahela Baishakh Paragraph The First Day Of Bengali New Year

Pahela Baishakh Paragraph The First Day Of Bengali New Year

Powered by Blogger.