Possessive Pronoun (অধিকারসূচক সর্বনাম)


Possessive pronouns:




কোন কিছুর মালিকানা বা অধিকার বোঝাতে possessive adjectives (my, our, their, his, her, its)এর পরে যে  noun থাকে তার পরিবর্তে যে pronoun ব্যবহার করা হয়সেগুলোই possessive pronoun.    




Possessive pronouns replace the nouns of the possessive adjectives: my, our, your, her, his, and their. The possessive pronouns are mine, ours, yours, hers, his, its, and theirs. The pronoun ‘who’ also has a possessive form, whose.




Example:



o    Have you brought your jacket? I didn’t bring mine. (My jacket)


o    My book has stolen by someone. Can I see yours?


o    It is my dog, not his.





No comments

Featured Post

Pahela Baishakh Paragraph The First Day Of Bengali New Year

Pahela Baishakh Paragraph The First Day Of Bengali New Year

Powered by Blogger.