Write an e-mail to your friend Invitation to attend marriage ceremony.

Suppose the marriage ceremony of your elder sister is going to be held at your residence in Sylhet. Now send a message through email to your friend Shahriar Mahmud Shapno who lives at Dhamrai in Dhaka to attend the marriage ceremony.
From : Tamzid< tamzid_2012drmc@yahoo.com>
To : Shapno < smshapno13drmc@yahoo.com>
Sent : Friday, September 11, 2015; 7:32 pm.
Subject : Invitation to attend marriage ceremony.

Dear Shapno,
I am glad to inform you that the marriage ceremony of my elder sister is going to be held on 18 September, 2015. My parents have assigned me to invite my friends. I cordially invite you to attend the function and make it a happy moment for all of us. My parents desire to see you in our family one day before commencing the function at our home. Your absence will throw cold water into my joy and happiness. Please do not fail to attend in due time.
Yours cordially,
Tamzid.

7 comments:

  1. This email is short

    From: abc@gmail.com
    To: xyz@yahoo.com
    Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2016; 6:00pm
    Subject: Invitation to wedding ceremony.

    Dear Jahid,

    I have the pleasure to invite you to the wedding ceremony of my elder sister to be held on 30 March 2016. I am looking forward to your arrival.

    Yours ever,
    Liza

    ReplyDelete

  2. From: abc@gmail.com
    To: xyz@yahoo.com
    Sent: Sunday, Julay 4, 2016; 6:00pm
    Subject: Invitation to wedding ceremony.

    Dear Jahid,

    I have the pleasure to invite you to the wedding ceremony of my elder sister to be held on 17 Julay March 2019. I am looking forward to your arrival.

    Yours ever,
    Liza

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Pahela Baishakh Paragraph The First Day Of Bengali New Year

Pahela Baishakh Paragraph The First Day Of Bengali New Year

Powered by Blogger.