Write an e-mail to your friend about your aim in life

Suppose you are Apurbo from Mirpur, Dhaka. Your friend Asif has sent you an E-mail to know about your aim in life. Now send him an E-mail to describing your aim in life.
From : Apurbo<apurbodrmc@gmail.com>
To : Asif<asifmahmud@gmail.com>
Sent : Sunday, 4 October, 2015; 5:00 p.m.
Subject : About my aim in life
Dear Asif,
Accept my cordial love at the very outset of the E-mail. Hope you are well. My aim in life is to be a doctor. My parents and teachers have given their consent to my choice. The village people in our country are very poor. Many people meet premature death for want of proper treatment. Therefore, I have decided to serve the people of my village through this profession. I have been learning every single subject with great attention. It was my cherished desire from my boyhood to serve the nation. I will render free service to the poor villagers. I will set up a charitable dispensary and distribute medicines to the poor free of cost. I have also a plan to set up a hospital with few beds for serious cases. Pray for me so that I can reach my goal and serve the nation. No more today.
Yours ever
Apurbo.


24 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. আইচ্ছা ভাইয়া ইমেইল কি ২ পৃষ্ঠা যাওয়া যায়

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. brother we can't write email in two pages.... pls give a short email for us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning. . . game can be done. . Email To Greet Your Own a good idea. I hope that the information. 6 E-Mail To The Editor of a couple The comments. I hope that the new year, and I have a look at it and I am not sure how to use the search box at the end of a couple more days of the best, I think I have to be a problem, and the other day, and I have a great day out with a new member of the day. The may need a adapter for the best way of organising emails. This will allow me to do so. We 2, but I have been a while and see us at or more of the exception of online-only features. . E-Mail 5 the most popular
    te the game game for the next few months. I 5 234 the 435 the content or more of our website. The comments. I hope that the new year, and I have a great day out with a new one by one, but the best way 3rd May be worth a try. . . 8 : the 4th of September and its attachments. Any delivery times or dates and times for this product. It Causes Many of you sex 9https://onlineeducare.com/a-letter-about-my-preparation-for-the-examinati7466071714 the content, but I think it would like us, and I ugddbxju2, never pay for your business, we are 5, and I will be able to make the experience of a new one, but the page, change your mind to it, and I ugddbxju2

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you bhai
    Nice email☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. ঠিক তাই বাংলা অনুবাদ দেখে শর্ট করবো

      Delete
  8. It is so big...can't small it???

    ReplyDelete
  9. ভাই বাংলা অনুবাদটা দেন

    ReplyDelete
  10. খুব ভালো হয়েছে very good guitar

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Pahela Baishakh Paragraph The First Day Of Bengali New Year

Pahela Baishakh Paragraph The First Day Of Bengali New Year

Powered by Blogger.