Write an E-mail to your father Asking to send money for buy books

Suppose you are Maruf, a residential student of class eight of Dhaka Residential Model College. You need money to buy books. Now write an E-mail to your father who lives in Jamalpur asking money for buying books.

From : Maruf<marufdrmc@yahoo.com>
To : Shahid<shahidjpur13@yahoo.com>
Sent : Saturday, October 3, 2015; 4:32 pm.
Subject : Asking to send money for buy books

My dear father,
Take my salam at the outset of the E-mail. Since I am going to sit for the JSC Examination this year I need to purchase some extra books along with an Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary and keep some money in my hand against contingencies. You know that to enrich the vocabulary a dictionary is a must. That is why my teacher has suggested me to purchase a dictionary immediately. I am sending a copy of my book list attached with this mail. I have calculated that, in total, I need Tk. 2000.00 (two thousand only) to meet these expenses up to October 20, 2015. So, please send me the money as early as possible.
Your loving son,
Abir.

No comments

Featured Post

Pahela Baishakh Paragraph The First Day Of Bengali New Year

Pahela Baishakh Paragraph The First Day Of Bengali New Year

Powered by Blogger.